Punctuation

Punctuation does make a lot of difference! The following are quoted from Eat, Shoots & Leaves: Zero Tolerance to Punctuation by Lynee Truss.

A woman, without her man, is nothing.
A woman: without her, man is nothing.


Dear Jack,

I want a man who knows what love is all about.
You are generous, kind, thoughful.
People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior.
You have ruined me for other men.
I yearn for you.
I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart.
I can be forever happy - will you let me be yours?

Jill


Dear Jack,

I want a man who knows what love is.
All about you are generous, kind, thoughful people, who are not like you.
Admit to being useless and inferior.
You have ruined me.
For other men I yearn!
For you I have no feelings whatsoever.
When we're apart I can be forever happy.
Will you let me be?
Yours,

Jill

Comments

Popular Posts